Thursday, August 26, 2010

Premier League 2010/2011 - Week 2 - Results

Even Worse this week only 3 right. Let down badly by Manchester United and I should have followed my instincts with Manchester City and West Ham. I think my expectations of a tough season for West Ham are being confirmed, but still its early days.

The other unexpected result was Newcastle's slaughtering of Villa 6 - 0, I didn't see that one coming and I'd like to know what odds I could have got on that. 

My own Everton continue to disappoint but at least we're above Liverpool in the table and the 5-1 cup win last night will help morale, lets see if we can disappoint a travelling Villa this weekend.

 
Results

Saturday 21st August 2010
Arsenal 6-0 Blackpool
Birmingham 2-1 Blackburn
Everton 1-1 Wolverhampton
Stoke 1-2 Tottenham
West Brom 1-0 Sunderland
West Ham 1-3 Bolton
Wigan Athletic 0-6 Chelsea
Sunday 22nd August 2010
Newcastle 6-0 Aston Villa
Fulham 2-2 Man Utd
Monday 23rd August 2010
Man City 3-0 Liverpool

No comments: